about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working in partnership with a leading renewable energy developer, assisting in the hiring of a Project Development Coordination Manager role. The company have executed over 1GW of PV across international markets, and have a strong pipeline under development.
This position is critical to the ensuring the companies pipeline of projects under development and potential acquisitions are realised. The ideal individual will sit between the development, EPC, finance teams coordinating cross functional work. This position reports directly to the project director.
- Coordination of all aspects of project preparation and planning, including internal resources, budget and project management
- Organizational responsibility and supervision of all project processes, milestones and construction phases
- Responsible for permit processes (land), grid connection, etc.)
- Together with our legal department negotiate, drawing up, review project agreements, incl. Dev. Agreements, SPV incorporation, SHA, SPA, EPC and O&M contract
- Organizational responsibility for Due Diligence process
- Support in financial modelling and strategy (incl. debt & equity model, investment cost control) as well as commercialization of projects.
- Regular reporting to project director and management team
- 3 to 5 years international project management experience
- Proven track record in project management in developing markets of the solar industry
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects
- Project financing or EPC experience is a plus
- Analytical thinking and strong negotiating skills
- Pro-active, Strong Management and communication skills
- Good in building relationships and trust, good judgment
- and high integrity
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, transactional environment
- Languages: English (native speaker or excellent command)