Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
Join a Solar PV & Wind IPP looking for an experienced Development Associate to support on projects >50MW.
- Perform technical feasibility assessment of solar PV and onshore wind plants.
- Design all aspects of solar PV and wind projects: Resource Assessment, Layout tradeoff, Civil works: platforms, foundations, access roads.
- Research of land, landowners’ negotiations.
- Grid connection process knowledge, REE platform management.
- Administrative permits, Utility Public processes, licences and authorisations knowledge.
- Electrical infrastructures: internal electrical lines, MV/HV OL and UL and MV/HV Substations.
- RBDA and expropriation.
- Elaborate all technical documentation provided in the frame of the Administrative Authorization and Municipal license.
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligences.
- Elaborate technical drawings with the details of the land affected for the land lease contracts.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering MSc.
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in PV Plants and Wind Farms design.
- Experience in preparation of administrative and executive projects for wind farms and photovoltaic plants.
- Experience in preparation of technical documentation for grid access and connection requests.
- Advance knowledge of WindPro, PVsyst, Civil 3D, Autocad.
- Willingness to travel.
- Languages: Spanish and English.