5 months ago
Great Opportunity for a Project Developer to join a leading international IPP and assist with the development of large-scale ground mounted PV projects throughout the Netherlands.
- Finding new suitable locations for solar PV installations
- Mapping and approaching relevant stakeholders of each suited location including grid companies
- Negotiating and concluding land agreements with landowners or their representatives
- Coordinating site specifics with financial and technical colleagues and determine the consequences
- Liaising with spatial planners and other advisers to prepare permit applications
- Initiating and managing the permit application process towards province and municipality
- Pro-active contribution to the development of provincial and municipal vision and/or spatial planning
- Track project level progress and risks. Provide insightful analysis and reporting to management
- University degree in business, economics, engineering, spatial planning or environmental and sustainability studies
- Affinity with renewables and ideally relevant experience in the renewable energy industry
- Knowledge of the Dutch renewable energy market and solar as a technology
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and other MS applications.
- Knowledge of environmental regulation, spatial planning and GIS tools
- Concisely frame issues by providing context, analysis, recommendations and risk/benefit trade-offs, both in written and verbal format, to project teams and to senior management
- Ability to manage numerous projects and relationships simultaneously including landowners, authorities, advisors and internal stakeholders
- Independent self-starter. Ability to manage a large workload, often providing support to processes managed by colleagues.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, any additional language is an advantage
- Ability to travel