Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
A rare opportunity to join a leading global developer with a large pipeline of solar & storage assets in the UK.
- Prospection of new wind and new solar projects
- Land Option and Lease agreements initiation and completion
- Local relationship management to ensure local support.
- Coordination and submission of the technical studies required to file the different authorizations to
- build and operate solar and wind farms.
- Prospection of possible local partnership to support the development.
- Maintaining contact with determining authorities and driving a successful planning determination
- Grid connection application, assessment, and acceptance process management
- Procurement tender coordination for services
- External consultation with stakeholders
- Project planning and budget definition with reporting and monitoring
- Internal progress reporting
- Possible development resource support to other countries
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in greenfield wind and/or solar development in UK
- Languages: English fluent speaker other European Languages potentially helpful
- Good knowledge of energy sector in UK and Ireland
- Good knowledge of regulatory framework in UK and Ireland
- Good local network and good abilities to create a local network.
- Teamwork capabilities
- Negotiation capabilities