Up to £50,000
over 1 year ago
- Project origination in collaboration with the other members of the team.
- Dealing with landowners with regards to negotiating land boundary’s LOA / HOTs / Option to Lease/Purchase agreements.
- Managing 3rd party land acquisition resources and legal advice during the land acquisition process.
- Coordination and management of the planning process.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building with landowners and local authorities.
- Negotiation capabilities. Strategic relationship builder with both internal/external project stakeholders demonstrating personal integrity with a win/win mindset.
- Experience in opportunity identification; demonstrated success in prospecting, identifying, and qualifying new business opportunities.
- Strong commercial skill.
- Experience in building relationships quickly; ability to develop customer relationships through existing and new contacts and relationships.
- Legal knowledge, including LOA, HOTs, and land option agreements.
- Understanding of the UK planning regulatory framework.
- GIS proficiency.
- Team player.
- 3+ years of experience in renewable energy business development or comparable business development