2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a leading renewable energy developer who has an impressive track record internationally. Further team growth has brought about an opportunity for a renewable energy developer to focus on both greenfield and brownfield opportunities.
- Provide coordination for all development activity within the region.
- Liaise closely with JV partners and external consultants in the planning process.
- Oversee environmental impact assessments and undertake site evaluation.
- Formulate relationships with land agents and development partners.
- Leading guidance according to pipeline schedule, guaranteeing contract terms meet investor requirements.
- Guide aspects of procurement.
- Provide support on commercial terms and financial modelling.
- Oversee the project engineering EPC team ensuring engineering deliverables from the project closing team are met.
- A project development expert who has excellent experience in taking renewable energy sites from conception to completion.
- Will have business development acumen and be commercial in their approach to portfolio development.
- Will have experience in contractual negotiations ideally relating to energy offtake and power purchase agreements.
- Will have an eye for detail and a strong track record in hitting deliverable targets in terms of budget and timescale.
- Must have an appreciation of technical aspects of infrastructure projects.
- Experience on large scale onshore wind projects would be beneficial.
- Understanding of investors due diligence requirements.
- Experience within multi-disciplinary teams on multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record in delivering projects to budget
- Managing competing demands and working to tight deadlines
- Good understanding of Health and Safety and Construction Design/Management regulations
- MUST SPEAK English and German, other languages beneficial.