€50,000 - €60,000
19 days ago
Location: Toulouse, France
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
TGRC is working with a large IPP in Toulouse, France who are looking for a Project Developer. This role will lead on the delivery of the Solar PV strategy including site identification, securing land rights, feasibility, design, securing consents, securing grid connections and developing investment case.
- Manage large Solar PV projects from identification to pre-construction.
- Evaluate the economic and technical feasibility of the projects.
- Manage all specialized studies and the environmental impact assessment of the projects.
- Secure all necessary lands trough land lease agreements, eventually with external support.
- Set up an efficient concertation process with all project stakeholders.
- Managing advisors, project managers and subcontractors.
- Stakeholder management (town councils, local communities etc).
- Support during the sale process of the project.
- 3-4 years relevant experience within the French development industry.
- Willingness to travel throughout France.
- Business fluent in both French and English.
- Prior experience in originating and developing multi-MW renewable sites.
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Ben Blackburn below.