Competitive Salary (DOE)
20 days ago
Join a fast growing and dynamic French IPP, who are currently expanding Solar PV operations across France. The company are looking for an experienced Authorisation Manager specialised in Environmental studies and polluted sites.
- Consult and manage the environmental and technical design offices necessary for the definition of ground-based solar power plant projects
- Establish, file and follow the instruction of authorization request files and their possible additions or modifications requested by the State services
- Organize and lead meetings with state services
- Participate in the identification of new solar sites on the ground, specifically polluted grounds.
- Identify all technical, regulatory and environmental easements related to the area of the site
- Create cartographic and graphic documents supporting these projects
- Carry out a regulatory watch on park authorization procedures solar, analyse feedback from the industry on phased projects of instruction.
- Participate in communication around projects (public hotlines, visits of parks, information to residents, etc.) and seek the support of stakeholders of the territory around the project that we are carrying.
- Training Bac + 5 or equivalent, you justify at least 3 years of experience in the development of ground-based solar projects.
- Strong knowledge on the administrative procedures.
- You have a very good relationship, especially with the offices environmental studies.
- You have the ability to follow several files simultaneously and ensure the budget monitoring.
- You have already had successes in this industry.
- You have a good knowledge of PV industry players as well as strong adaptation capacities