£50,000 - £60,000
over 2 years ago
An innovative, exponentially growing and established firm are looking to expand their operational team. The client has grown exponentially since its founding in 2004 to become the UKs leader in battery storage. They have thousands of sites across the UK and have been involved in various projects for members of the Big 6 and Governmental organisations.
- Opportunity to work and deliver various projects and products of the client.
- These vary from constant upgrade missions with internal stakeholders to aim key client projects with huge multinationals.
- Projects range from £60,000 to £7million
- Deliver successful projects working in a tight-knit team and with an engineering perspective
- Must be motivated to own projects from start to finish
- Experience and track record in delivering projects to a high standard
- Join an open and coordinative work environment that cherishes learning, growth and responsibility.
- Assist Head of Delivery on major projects and product activity
- Head projects to conclusion involving controlling stakeholders and contractors
- Project development strategy, execution and implementation
- Drawing up specification and compliance documentation
- Reporting to clients and senior managers
- Work with the team to develop software engineering insights
- Perform market analysis
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130