€50,000 - €60,000 + 20-30% bonus
about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Their platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. Their marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 3,800 Transaction-Ready offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe.
The Key Account Manager will manage the Customer Success Program becoming the face of our client towards 25 current partners that are active in the European PPA market. A successful candidate will be responsible for helping partners secure the best renewable energy PPA transactions. The Program Manager reports to the VP, Europe and interacts with professionals across the company to ensure a high degree of Partner satisfaction.
- Partner Engagement – Onboard and guide partners, enabling them to complete successful renewable energy transactions. As the partner primary point of contact, the Program Manager is responsible for onboarding partners to the platform; managing requests, resolving issues, and communicating with partners; guiding partners through the renewable energy procurement process; and completing quarterly business reviews. The Program Manager will manage multiple partners with different levels of energy PPA expertise and multiple clients at different stages in the transaction process.
- Cross-Department Collaboration – Collaborate closely with Sales to support new partner engagement, opportunities for new SOWs for existing partners and referral opportunities.
- Work with Engineering, Product, and Analytics leadership to deliver results on behalf of the partner, including new product innovation ideas.
- Partner with Developer Services to understand project-specific and counterparty details when making recommendations to partner.
- CRM and Project Management – Track partner engagements in Salesforce, Asana, and Dropbox. Maintain consistency and organization across all tools and partners.
- Process Development – Commit to continuous improvement best practices to facilitate more streamlined transactions for partners. The Manager shall identify opportunities for process and structure updates, automation, and improvements.
- 2-5 years in professional services including consulting, advisory, customer success or similar
- Demonstrated project or program management experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage the work of colleagues
- Relevant work experience in the renewable energy industry
- Experience with web-based software as a service (SaaS)
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Professional fluency in English, other European languages are a plus