Up to 70,000 (dependant on experience) + competitive benefits
8 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with a leading & well-regarded innovator in the energy field to identify a new Innovation Product Specialist - Energy Storage & Electric Vehicles
As the business continues to strive & diversify its energy solution portfolio in prominent areas such as eMobility, virtual power plants, battery storage & smart metering, this new requirement for a Product Specialist to join the Digital Conversion team has arisen.
This position would suit a technology evangelist, with a passion for sustainability & renewable energy, who’s ready to transition into a challenging but rewarding work environment.
- Stakeholder engagement - working alongside digital, vendor & technology stakeholders, implementing & advising on key programs designed to enable architecture investments, while maintaining guidelines/blueprints.
- Strategy - Strategising ongoing IT/Digital projects, in line with wider business growth areas (Electric Vehicles, Smart Meters, Battery Storage, IOT, SaaS, Solar).
- Product Lifecycle & development roadmapping - working collaboratively & cohesively with all the relevant teams & stakeholders involved (internally/externally).
- Creativity - taking ownership of innovative solutions that can accelerate Customer & Colleague experience.
- Experience within IT & Solution Architecture in a business environment.
- Exposure to Cloud-specific technologies from a professional environment.
- Conversant in Microservice or service orientated architectures, api management, connectivity fundamentals.
- Other areas of interest; Security, data & streaming fundamentals.
- Experience of using innovation, tech & problem solving skills to mitigate business risk.
- Ability to identify emerging technologies that could favour the business operations.