The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be exclusively partnering with a well-established renewable energy solutions business at the forefront of the European energy market, with their unique battery storage solution.
They are seeking a Product Innovation Manager to join their exciting business. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have a flexible approach, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Research the key market drivers and revenue streams for energy storage systems, and understand their influence on system requirements.
- Understand the detailed design of the product sufficiently to understand their operation and limitations.
- Develop concepts for innovative products including both technical and commercial feasibility.
- Create clear and concise summary material for presentation to both internal and external audiences.
- Keep up to date with the energy storage and electrical mobility industries, including competitors’ products and developments in energy storage technology.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering or technical discipline (e.g. STEM subjects) - post-graduate degree in relevant discipline desirable
- Knowledge of energy storage technologies (particularly lithium-ion based systems), energy storage markets and key drivers, and EV battery technologies is desirable
- The ability to assimilate knowledge from several technical disciplines and apply it on a system level and the ability to understand technical system documentation
- A desire to research and report on a diverse range of aspects of the energy storage industry, including technical, commercial, and regulatory material.