about 2 years ago
Our client is one of the leading upstream energy companies listed in HK stock market, primarily engaged in the development and operation of upstream oil and natural gas, renewable energy.
Managing the company's supply and procurement operations of the energy projects, overseeing multiple responsibilities in Karachi Pakistan with a rotation of 70/20 days. Reporting directly to the Global Supply Chain Director.
- Managing a procurement team to support procurement operations and excellence including drilling and completions, engineering and constructions, O&M, logistic and warehouse management.
- Overseeing supply requirements; approve the procurement and other documents and support on approvals from JV partners.
- Set, track and maintain a smooth procurement operation and make sure compliance is implemented according to company and group policy.
- Monitoring closely on day-to-day procurement operations, analyze spend to evaluate/consolidate suppliers; work with suppliers to secure advantageous terms.
- Prepare analysis of actual PSCM controllable spending on an ongoing basis, bringing attention to the board of any deviations and variations to the budget, and set annual procurement plan, implement and deliver.
- Managing workflow and control point via SAP, Maximo and SAP Ariba to improve procurement efficiency.
- Preparing appropriate risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Engaging on the company HSE board; coordinate with internal department heads to ensure clear communication of the specifications and expectations on cross-function support.
- Foresee trends and predict alterations in the negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Over 10 years of experience of E&P companies with a solid understanding of the oil upstream business knowledge.
- Successful work experience in a Procurement, Strategic Sourcing management role in a mid-large size company.
- Solid knowledge of SAP
- Native Chinese speaker with good English communication skills.