£55,000 - £75,000 (£100,000 OTE) + Benefits
7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are engaged with searching for a Principal Consultant – Energy Strategy & Performance – to join the Business Development & Sales team for a leading & highly regarded Energy Services Consultancy.
The business has an impeccable reputation, working in support of some of the leading organisations across retail, financial services, industrial & commercial markets – many of which FTSE 250.
The Principal Consultant’s primary responsibilities revolve around the commercial upselling of energy related service offerings, acting as a trusted advisor to a premium client base on all-things-energy; providing leadership, strategy & direction within large-complex organisations.
Energy Services on offer within the business;
- Energy management & carbon reduction strategies
- Research & White Papers
- Data management & performance improvement
- Business Development, Account Management & Service Sales
- Developing valuable proposals and propositions based on identified opportunities – subsequently winning deals!
- ‘Owning the client’ landing new deals and then identifying and securing follow-on opportunities and moving into other areas of the client’s business
- Ability to build strong personal and business relationships to become a credible trusted advisor to clients
- Experience working in a B2B sales environment/Account management
- Experience liaising with Senior stakeholders (Client facing)
- Experience in Energy, Sustainability, Carbon Reduction or Data Management
- Degree qualified in relatable discipline.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an impressive, global outfit, offering lucrative rewards and second-to-none exposure to clients & projects alike.