£24,000 basic + package + bonus
3 months ago
- To achieve an acceptable, properly managed and mitigated level of exposure within the business to costs and risks associated with commodity and third party levies/charges (e.g. transportation, metering, fees, levies etc.).
- To allow the business to ensure competitive offering to the customer, whilst adhering to internal controls and policies.
- To recover revenues in line with costs (over time and in value).
- To provide appropriate level of query management and support to the wider business in respect of Pricing activity for catalogue products as well as new propositions for both gas and electricity (import and export).
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the largest and leading international energy suppliers in their search for a Risk Analyst. The firm has offices on multiple continents with an excellent reputation.
- Assist in the definition of pricing policies and define the pricing methodologies to help ensure a framework that is effectively implemented and operated across the business.
- Maintenance of pricing related data in relevant systems.
- Develop, maintain and improve models for cost and risk exposure analysis, cost forecasting, premium determination and pricing calculations.
- Understanding and management of economic, market and regulatory issues impacting on Pricing. Communicating and contributing to the management and resolution of any issues.
- Provide information and Key Business Indicator (KBI)/Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data to allow management of costs and charges, and implement action plans to ensure they are maintained within acceptable parameters.
- Work with wider business to ensure good stakeholder engagement and customer service as well as identifying issues, communicating them and enabling a resolution.
- Provide subject matter expert input into projects and programmes.
- Provide support to product development and bespoke product development.
- Adherence to and the development of internal processes, policies and risk frameworks.
- Sound knowledge of retail pricing policies/methodologies and systems.
- Sound knowledge of elements that contribute to final delivered prices and cost items incurred by business in course of gas and electricity supply.
- Knowledge of Retail products, UK B2B and commodity markets.
- Able to demonstrate a practical approach to problem solving, especially the use of creativity to resolve novel problems to the business’s advantage.
- Microsoft Office proficient, Microsoft Excel Advanced User, VBA and Access desirable.
- Proven ability to undertake analysis of complex numerical problems.
- Experience of retail pricing techniques and systems would be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a complex environment.