Up to £55,000 + bonus
12 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a global leading business providing software and advisory services for post-subsidy renewable energy sales and risk management. In short facilitating the purchase and growth of PPAs.
Their advisory team has supported more than 80 PPA transactions, with a volume of over 20 GW. They manage transactions, support negotiations, source off-takers and advise M&A. Distilling 20+ years of energy trading knowledge into user-friendly software tools, they connect key players in the renewable energy market to accelerate the transition to a sustainable, renewable energy future.
Do you thrive on building new businesses in the renewable space? Do you love taking on responsibility for large and complex transactions? Are you motivated to take on difficult challenges and find creative solutions? Can you build long-term customer relations? As a PPA Transaction Associate, you will take a lead role to shape and develop the business with a team of dedicated professionals, utilising and leveraging a sophisticated software solution.
- Shape and build presence in Europe and beyond.
- Support a team of experienced advisers, guiding clients in making optimal renewable energy hedging decisions.
- Contribute to market-leading presentations and software product development.
- Develop solid working relationships with clients.
- Liaise with our quant advisory team to evaluate different structured products
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high sense of ownership and a track record of delivering results
- An advanced degree in business, engineering or similar; and even a first professional experience of up to 3 years
- An interest in and passion for renewable energy, power markets and investment
- Analytical mind with excellent data handling skills and an aptitude for creative problem-solving
- Strong project management skills paired with a convincing personality and sales drive
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to reduce complex information into actionable frameworks, and connect at all levels of the client