Up to £60,000 + package
22 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large energy consultancy in a newly established role.
- Market development, origination and structuring of PPAs for a UK based portfolio of developed and acquired projects.
- Development, negotiation and closing of PPAs with Corporate, Utilities, Traders, Communities, Commercial and Industrial customers, etc.. All this with particular emphasis on commercial aspects and on the bankability of the PPA and of the offtaker(s).
- Develop and present business cases for the implementation of new renewable energy services, including full cost and revenue modelling.
- Oversee the implementation of new renewable energy services using a combination of internal resources and external suppliers.
- Write and implement a business plan for the renewable energy service offering.
- Energy markets (with special focus on renewables)
- Financial Modelling
- Corporate Energy Buyers Exposure
- Outstanding relational skills at all organizational levels (especially the decisional ones) and with external clients.
- Very strong commercial mindset. Solid track record in terms of deal negotiated and executed