about 1 year ago
In a brand new role, an international energy company are seeking a PPA Originator in their Renewable Energy Sourcing operation to grow their French PPA offering. A truly global company, with a range of client solutions, you would join a global team of experienced energy professionals in the PPA space.
This role will involve identifying, pursuing, qualifying, and winning new industrial and commercial clients based throughout Europe with a multi-national or global presence.
As PPA Originator you will be responsible for the following:
- Identify prospects and work as a true hunter, with a proven ability to generate and follow up on leads by contacting prospects
- Partner with relevant internal teams such as to create and present bespoke energy management and carbon reducing solutions.
- Communicate and interact with business decision makers at all levels to identify needs and requirements as well as market opportunities
- Lead and move prospects through the sales cycle and negotiate and close sales that vary in contract length and fee range.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Proven experience in selling in the energy industry to I&C clients
- Experience and knowledge from working within the energy space
- Experience in PPA contracts in the Renewable Energy markets
- Experience in Corporate Sustainability / Social Responsibility strategy, reporting and communication
- Presentation skills both in developing client facing materials and delivering in person
- Strong negotiation skills and interpersonal persuasiveness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Office environment (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)