15 days ago
A leading international renewable energy developer are seeking a home-based PPA Originator to join their growing PPA team. Sitting within the wider project finance team, you will have responsibility for positioning the company as the choice supplier for ‘green’ energy to utilities and traders as well as C&I clients across Europe.
Alongside your colleagues, you will negotiate PPAs, structure, and model business options and analyse PPA contracts.
This is an excellent role for an ambitious, client facing individual looking for a fast-paced environment with a well-respected name in the renewable energy industry.
- Identifying, leading the negotiation, and closing of PPA contracts
- Management of client relationships including utilities, traders and C&I clients
- Management of sales pipeline
- Preparation and coordination of tender processes for the company’s project pipeline with various counterparties
- Manage RfP activities from C&I clients for renewable energy projects in various key countries and management of the related processes
- Coordination with various internal teams including project finance, project management and project development as well as technical teams to guarantee that contracts are allied with project development profiles
Skills, qualifications and experience required from you:
- Proven track record in PPA origination
- Experience of successfully closing PPA offtake agreements
- Knowledge of structured project finance and the specific requirements of debt and equity suppliers relating to the PPA terms
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to manager business owners, regulatory bodies & financial institutions
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving abilities
- Sound technical expertise
- ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness for regular international travel
- Fluency to business level in English