6 days ago
Exciting opportunity at a leading European Renewables company, supporting the Power Purchase Argeement (PPAs) team.
- Manage sales pipeline and customer relationship management of utilities/traders and C&I customers.
- Coordinate with project finance, project development, project management and technical teams to ensure contracts are aligned with the project development profile (schedule, cost, risk etc.).
- Identify, lead negotiation and close bankable PPAs.
- Prepare and coordinate tender processes for the company's project pipeline with different counterparties.
- Work on RfP processes from C&I customers for solar projects in selected focus countries and manage related processes.
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in energy procurement.
- Track record of successfully closed offtake-agreements.
- Experience and familiarity with structured project finance and the sensitivities of equity and debt providers related to the respective terms of the PPA.
- Strong communication skills, able to deal with business owners, regulatory bodies & financial institutions.
- Strong negotiating and problem solving skills.
- Solid technical acumen for or existing knowledge of PV-technology, project development, construction, operation, maintenance and performance.
- Intercultural competence and team-player.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Languages: English (native speaker or excellent command), additional languages welcome.