Flexible Depending on Experience (€)
over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a multi-national Energy Supplier who are looking to recruit a Power Portfolio Manager to help change the world of energy.
- You will be working within a team of experts accountable for the commercial steering and optimisation of the Nordic Power portfolio.
- You will drive the profitability of the end-to-end power business in the Nordics, by understanding and influencing the commercial risk exposures.
- Implement Nordic hedging strategies to manage these risks.
- Undertake fundamental and quantitative analysis to develop a fundamental view of relevant commodity markets.
- Communicate required hedging actions to traders to ensure changes in the asset portfolio are hedged effectively and value capture is maximised.
- Co-operate closely with originators to develop and assess trade proposals.
- Perform daily portfolio management tasks; daily position management, risk and performance monitoring.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject: e.g. engineering, economics, mathematics.
- Several years’ experience in portfolio management or trading.
- Experience in Nordic and Continental European physical and financial energy markets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communicational skills and experience of operating in an international environment
- Awareness of IT applications for optimization & trading.
- Fluent in English is essential.