over 1 year ago
Fantastic opportunity within the asset management team of a specialised infrastructure and private equity investment manager. The team are looking for a commercial individual with 6 to 18 months' experience in the renewable energy sector.
If you have experience dealing with O&Ms from a reporting perspective we want to hear from you! The role sits within the Asset Management team. Within the division there is a sub-team dedicated to operational and contractual compliance, this team is responsible for the day to day operations of projects, O&M liasion and contract management.
- Review monthly Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Reports, identifying any technical issues or incidents and liaising with the Asset Managers and O&M provider to resolve these;
- Support in the management of O&M contractors, including the review of annual maintenance tasks;
- Manage compliance with conditions of planning consent and environmental permissions;
- Manage compliance with the leases (e.g. manage the rent review process) and relationship with the landowners;
- Manage non-significant/low risk incidents;
- Bring to the attention of the Asset Managers high risk incidents;
- Ensure accurate record keeping and perform audits as needed (including the upload and maintenance of information held in Mercatus, our data repository).
- A team player
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Curiously minded
- Any basic technical knowledge of solar assets preferred