Dependant on Experience
8 months ago
· Oversee the safe receipt of product and then maintain the overall operation of the power plant to meet site targets. This will require the safe use of plant and equipment including telehandler and forklift
· Complete all maintenance and safety checks as directed by your Line Manager and ensure the site and plant are presented in a clean & tidy manner at all times
· Ownership for ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for all
· Contribute to the compliance with the Environment Permit (site licence)
· Adhere to and promote, all procedures with the Business Management System
· Keep required records as directed by your Line Manager
· Exemplary and helpful behaviour with clients, colleagues, management and visitors.
· To provide general assistance across other sites when required
· Maintaining relevant on-site Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental standards and records
· Liaising with clients, drivers, operational staff and management connected to deliveries.