Competitive Salary (DOE)
5 months ago
My client is a leading and global developer of offshore wind farms. They are currently looking for a Permit Manager to manage permit processes during the development, construction, and operational phases of their Danish offshore wind projects.
- Overseeing all permit processes for the offshore wind projects and related onshore transmission works.
- Supporting bid managers in creating tenders for new offshore wind projects
- Managing consultants who will undertake environmental impact assessments and permit applications
- Co-ordinating with relevant authorities and technical stakeholders
- Negotiating permit changes if required
- Working closely with other project packages and teams
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 3-5 years of experience in similar/relevant position
- Excellent Danish and English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of renewable energy policies and their impact on project development
Previous experience of working within the offshore wind industry is an advantage but is not required.
My client is offering a competitive salary and comprehensive rewards package. There is also some flexibility to work on a hybrid basis.