The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with a global energy services business who develop innovative products & digital solutions in the energy sector.
They seek a new Partner Manager to join their UK Demand Response team and strengthen their existing partnerships and create new ones to increase value for all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be confident and professional, with excellent communication skills. They will also be customer focussed, with high attention to detail & have proven success in
navigating complex sales processes.
- Establish self as the face of the business and primary point of contact for existing Partners
- Working with these Partners - closing DS3 sales with UPS products
- Establish new partnerships in UK&I with Energy Storage Developers
- Review & redefine Partner strategy with metrics for engagement, experience and value added for both the customer & the business
- Develop in depth sales proposals to deliver news business and margin targets, negotiate and close contracts
- Collaborating with stakeholders to develop customer-specific plans for DSR solutions
- Work with the marketing teams on ways to communicate product successes to Partners.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum BA/BSc degree - ideally in a technical engineering discipline
- 7+ year's B2B sales experience, selling into large commercial or industrial businesses (exp. in Data Centres or working with Battery Storage developers desirable)
- Sales experience with providers of other distributed energy resources (incl. CHP, Battery Storage, Solar PV, back up generation etc.)
- Proven record of exceeding sales quotas in energy solutions, DSR, energy management services or energy management consulting
- Evidence of successfully building strong relationships & channel partnerships with leading energy solutions businesses.