Part - Qualified Management Accountant
6 months ago
The Client are an Investment Manager for numeous portfolios of UK based Solar PV Installations and other Energy and Construction Projects.
We are looking to hire a part - qualified management Accountant to support the Financial Controller managing our Solar platform.
This role will suit a competent and reliable individual able to work independently to help administer the various projects we currently manage.
Role and responsibilities:
- Preparation of management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations for a number of project vehicles for review by the Financial Controller
- Working closely with the technical team to analyse and mange maintenance and capital costs and budgets
- Quarterly preparation of consolidation for review by FC for each reporting group
- Preparation and or review of payment runs and bank reconciliations
- Processing of Sage transactions not managed by the bookkeeping team/ Accounts assistant.
- Active management of Revenue trackers and invoicing and recovery
- Preparation and submission of Monthly KPI reporting
- Liaising with suppliers and customers on reconciliations and queries
- Transaction posting
- Production of dividend and loan certificates
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Lead Responsible for banking liaison - i.e. coordinating mandates for opening accounts, adding signatories, managing bank summary reports, and other applications
- Liaison with auditors
- Ad hoc activity to provide support to the investment managers relating to existing and potential investments
- Due to the small nature of the company there will be a number of ad hoc duties that will assist the accounting team and investment managers
Skills and attributes:
- Well-presented individual with outgoing personality
- Part qualified CIMA ACCA or ACA, with at least three years accounts experience
- Strong A-levels
- Strong knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
- Accounting package experience Sage
- Keen attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to take responsibility and work with limited supervision
- A reliable, honest and discreet individual
- Strong communication and personal skills