over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a high-profile Renewable Investment Manager as a part-qualified Management Accountant
This position is perfect for a part-qualified and ambitious ACCA, CIMA, or ACA affiliate to join a vibrant Renewable Energy investment setting. The successful applicant work closely with the Senior Finance by reporting directly on the performance of 18 SPVs.
- Assisting with the operational accounts team where necessary with the onboarding of new clients
- Leading on the preparation of monthly management reporting for a Portfolio of companies.
- Assist with the Management of third-party asset management clients.
- Preparation of quarterly reporting for Head Office companies.
- Financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Work closely with Asset Management team to ensure forecasts and budgets are updated and correct.
- Preparing commentary on variances (budget vs. actual vs forecast).
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and liaising with auditors
- Part-qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA candidate
- 1 years' experience within the renewable energy or infrastructure setting
- Keen interest in Infrastructure Investment/Environmental affairs
- Excellent Excel skills with clear and concise communication skills