24 days ago
Our client is a reputable Chinese solar project developer, they are looking to take on a senior Investment manager to help with the process of their overseas project transaction. The ideal candidate should be confident to work in a fast-paced and internationalized environment, familiar with overseas energy project transaction/Execution.
- Analyze investment ideas through industry research, market research, macro-economy assessment, project risk to return analysis, and competitive analysis.
- Be able to review complex financial models (VBA coding skills preferred), and deliver reliable calculation results at the manager’s requests.
- Support cross-border investment structuring, tax structuring, execution, and post-investment management.
- Efficiently draft concise periodic management updates for sophisticated transaction progress.
- Assist in reviewing commercial documents, and support the local business development team with analytical support.
- Support the manager for M&A transaction (build and maintain data room, financial model scenarios, supporting investor Q&A process, coordinate with third parties and potential investors, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Any third language is a plus
- 5 years of relevant working experience (from consulting, advisory, transaction service or corporate finance)
- Strong numerical analysis and logic building skills
- Experienced with industry research to obtain market insights
- Self-motivated, and eager to learn infrastructure investment and M&A
- Detail-oriented, and a result-driven professional