Up to £60,000
about 1 year ago
This Operations Manger position is an exciting opportunity to join a consultancy who are looking to change the TPI energy market through its smart building platform.
Due to anticipated growth of the IoT sector and the success of this consultancy’s foray into the market, The Green Recruitment Company to help find an Operations Manager to further drive the service delivery. The consultancy supports large corporate clients across the UK to reduce their utility consumption/ costs through its smart building platform. The company prides itself in its holistic approach in what is a complex market space, thus allowing clients to focus on their core business whilst their energy usage/ costs are kept low.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing a technical team covering site-based engineers and remote services. They will be tasked with the implementation of ops strategy for the smart building platform and focus on ensuring client’s utility management needs.
- Responsible for the team delivery of projects and account management,
- Increase the volume and value of the smart building portfolio.
- Manage all processes to their maximum to optimise client satisfaction and revenues.
- Responsible for the HR related issues of the technical team.
The company will provide one of the leading packages in return for a candidate that:
- At least 1 year experience in the IoT/Smart Cities/Smart Buildings sector (requirement)
- Prior experience in the B2B utilities market (requirement)
- Management experience (requirement)
- The ability to build relationships and networks.
- Strong communication and negotiating skillset.
- Good organisation skills.
- Confidence working independently and in a team.
- The ability to be flexible and show initiative when working under pressure.
- Comfortable managing long-term relationships at all levels, gaining respect and credibility quickly.
- Educated to degree level.