Up to £40,000 basic
7 months ago
TGRC are working alongside one of the most innovative entrants to the energy supplier space in their search for an Operations Analyst. They have the first platform for growing businesses to buy direct from renewable energy generators, opening up access that has previously only been available to large businesses able to negotiate major contracts.
The business provides the infrastructure for generators and aggregators to supply business customers directly in an efficient, cost-effective way using a unique combination of knowhow, software and contracts.
This role is primarily concerned with ensuring that the customers are happy. You will provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to all customers. You will be responsible for generating all the necessary Industry Flows, to ensure the customers are Registered with the client as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
- Relationship management with our suppliers/partners.
- Key partners include: Billing/CRM provider, outsourced operations, Metering and Meter Read Agents, Debt Agencies
- Monitor performance and track SLA delivery across the whole portfolio.
- Monitor Industry Flows to ensure all appropriate actions are taken to make the process as seamless as possible for our customers
- Monitor Invoicing and Customer Service performance to ensure maximum revenue
- Produce operational processes where appropriate
- Undertake Root Cause Analysis in order to improve performance
- Ability to ensure all Industry charges are correct and challenge where appropriate
- Produce Monthly Operational Performance Stats to the CEO
- Relationship and commercial management of Suppliers/Partners, building strong relationships with all suppliers/partners, establish conference calls/meeting to review performance and agreed SLA’s are continuously met.
- Knowledge of industry legislation, keeping up to date with new legislation/amendments and ensure other team members are aware and understand these, sharing this knowledge with the wider business unit
- Challenge any inefficient processes to ensure the service received by the customer is excellent.
- Review all customer satisfaction surveys and undertake Root Cause to improve the process and customer experience.
- Review all Customer losses to understand Root Cause of reasons for leaving
- Create and produce monthly MI stats for the business
- At least three years experience in the Energy Industry in a Management Position
- Metering knowledge and understanding of supplier processes and data flows, as well as good understanding of supplier systems
- Be fluent in English
- Be a confident and enthusiastic communicator, able to build strong lasting relationships
- Have strong organisational and administrative skills, including the ability to prioritise
- Be a self-starter who is motivated and innovative – team is mostly remote workers and being able to self-motivate and work effectively over distance is key.
- A high level of computer literacy
- Eligability to work in the UK