2 months ago
A successful business has approached TGRC to source a highly skilled Operations Manager for their UK Solar O&M Portfolio. The client have expereince across development, epc, asset management and O&M.
This position will be home based and will lead to real career development with a growing company.
- Directs and manage multiple projects. Takes responsibility for project controlling. Manages the operation of projects in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
- Day to Day online monitoring, recording, identifying and handling incidents that interrupt power generation or general project functionality. Keep records included but not limited with call outs, spare parts and in general all day to day activities.
- Takes responsibility for Delivery of O&M services according to the EPC / O&M contracts.
- Manages external parties like public authorities, grid operator and others.
- Manages customer service, relationships and contacts.
- Manages subcontractors’ relationships and contacts
- Collaborates with team director, design and construction team to ensure operations will meet all obligations/ performance guarantees and company standards.
- Management of projects handover between EPC and O&M.
- Monthly reports to customers and to company.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the renewables industry in O&M
- Knowledge of electronics, AC/DC circuitry, LV/MV systems and distribution
- Ability in managing projects focused in maintenance and troubleshooting
- Understanding of utility interconnections, metering requirements and data systems
- Familiar with MS office and CAD Software.
- Experience in handling and successfully overcoming stressful situations.
- Experience in supervising, assigning and addressing complaints.
- Engineering related degree is highly desirable