One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the Electric Vehicle rapid charging space, is looking to bolster its dynamic team with the appointment of a Operations Manager. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative business and be at the forefront of the rapidly growing EV market in the UK.
The service manager position will involve managing the service department team, including customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. Provides the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude while developing lasting customer relationships. Project management, staff training, engineering, IT requirements as well as overseeing the front and back office will be part of the role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Effectively manages team members, including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Displays extensive working knowledge of EV industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
- Management of external call centre, monitoring performance and call analytics.
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that maintenance and repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree qualification
- Previous EV sector Experience preferable,
- Comprehensive Industry Knowledge,
- Management Experience,
- Strong Customer-Facing Skills,
- IT and presentation skills,
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Self-Motivated, Troubleshooting, Creative Problem-Solving