3 months ago
Join a cutting-edge energy storage company, backed by a leading provider of growth capital. An industry leader in renewable energy storage is looking to hire a dynamic individual to assist in O&M activities. You will play a vital role in the day-to-day happenings of storage facilities as well as the strategic operations of the plant. Your experience will assist in daily functions and offer management support in the functioning of storage ventures. Take advantage of the opportunity to join a dynamic team of forward-thinking industry leaders.
- Responsible for coordination of operations engineering performance tracking, maintenance and repair, control systems, safety, connectivity, vendor management, warranty claims, etc. and interface with Asset Management team with up-to-date facility information.
- Responsible for coordination of unscheduled repairs and scheduled maintenance activities of sites with third party service providers such as 24/7 monitoring services, Qualified Scheduling Entities, Market Operations and Asset Management teams.
- Management of warranty compliance including testing, submission of claims, implementation, and documentation of warranty matters.
- Interface with the corporate Controller responsible for budgeting, accounting and reporting processes and oversight of operating facilities.
- Maintain and distribute reports/dashboards tracking critical fleet and related key operational data, electrical availability, operating costs, long term maintenance, etc.
- Maintain records and procedures to ensure fleet compliance with grid operators or regulatory agencies including FERC, EPA, ERCOT and others.
- Maintain and update site operational documentation while promoting a culture of safety, security, reliability, and compliance within the site operations team.
- Actively contribute to process improvements, tool enhancements, and general team operations.
- Perform local first responder trainings for appropriate energy storage assets.
- Assist in managing NERC compliance and reporting activities.
- 3+ years relevant power or utility experience with operation of medium and high voltage systems and at least 5 years direct relevant experience in operations of wholesale power assets.
- Ability to work with within a team on a 24/7/365 operating timeframe.
- Strong background in safety, organization, process controls, documentation, and reliability.
- Ability to travel to multiple sites.
- (Preferred) Familiarity with energy storage technologies and deployments.