7 months ago
Time to ensure the safe and professional delivery of our integrated solar power projects in the UK and abroad. This is a key role, critical to the successful delivery of our growth aspirations.
You will be an integral part of the planning of the projects from initial Client interest through the procurement process. You will then lead on the creation of appropriate and effective Delivery programme plans, working through site specific requirements and identifying any risks.
- Plan, define and manage the deliverable resource requirements for each client project
- Ensure that resources are delivered in the right quantity, condition, and on time within the financial requirement to each project
- Define and monitor efficiency, effectiveness and success of the operations activities using adequate management tools
- Read and understand technical AutoCAD drawings
- Manage activities of construction teams through site managers
- Work closely with the Design team to ensure designs are understood and deliverable on site
- Ensure technical drawings are relevant for the projects and fit for purpose
- Forward looking, communicating with the Commercial Manager for up and coming projects and ensuring manpower is available to deliver these projects on time and to budget
- Prepare and submit Management Information Reports to Senior Management
- Lead review of client satisfaction surveys
- Meet the requirements of CDM regulations as and when applicable.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety regulatory obligations and quality standards are met without exception and work with the H&S Manager to create a culture of safety across all aspects of the business
- Track record of working on large Capex solar/energy/infrastructure projects from inception through to completion for a reputable main contractor or developer
- Excellent all round construction and civils knowledge and experience
- Ability to oversee multiple projects in a variety of locations on time and to budget
- Ability to work with colleagues to deliver the programme plan and working closely with suppliers
- Able to work on own initiative recognising when and how to escalate issues when necessary
- Experience in liaising with senior stakeholders/clients managing key messages and expectations positively
- Project management qualifications and experience would be beneficial
- Strong people management skills / ability to lead and motivate full site teams
- Relevant H&S and Site Management qualifications