Competitive Salary (DOE)
6 months ago
Onshore Wind Construction Manager, Energy & Infrastructure EMEA
- Manage and oversee all resources assigned to onshore Wind project construction.
- Identify, implement, and monitor improvement and/or corrective actions throughout project management (schedule, scope, cost, quality, safety, construction)
- Act as single point of contact to parties involved during development and construction phases.
- Oversee the activities of external project teams with the quality and security required.
- Report the activities’ progress, contractual issues, and results of the project to all major stakeholders.
- Support and lead project contract negotiations
- Coordinate multidisciplinary internal and external teams to achieve the projects objectives.
- Participate in Q&A processes
- Analyse and monitor the technical viability of projects.
- Exhibit and prepare necessary documents for decision-makers and, if required, establish new relationships with customers / collaborators / stakeholders, social communities, while reinforcing those existing
- 5-10 years’ experience with a Renewable Energy Developer, Turbine Manufacturer or Technical Consultancy
- Higher Degree in a Quantitative discipline (Engineering or similar)
- Extensive experience in onshore Wind projects
- High level of English
- Geographic flexibility and a willingness to travel.