Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 year ago
Join a global investment company with over $20B in renewable energy assets under management in their mission to continue to deliver renewable projects across the APAC region. My client has positioned themselves upstream of a multitude of offshore wind projects to ensure their longevity as a technological and innovative leader within the renewables space. With a focus on greenfield projects, the offshore wind director will play a critical role in the seeking out of and continued development of new projects.
Role and Responsibility:
- Senior level leadership role that focuses on developing and delivering offshore wind projects in the APAC region with a specific emphasis on the greenfield part of the project cycle.
- Create clear and concise project strategies that establish project timelines, budget and resources management.
- Management of all relevant stakeholders and their relationships where required.
- Take a leadership approach in all new and existing projects specifically permitting, stakeholder relationships, early-stage engineering, site surveys, assessment of environmental impacts as well as feasibility reports.
- Establish a network of localised third-party contractors and consultants that can support the delivery of new and existing offshore wind projects.
- Maintain a network of senior external relationships in support of ongoing projects in the development of new business i.e., government organisations, local jurisdictions, trade entities.
- Identify new markets for expansion and assess their viability for expansion.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience, ideally with an emphasis on offshore wind.
- Demonstrated track record of development of offshore wind projects as well as the delivery of those projects.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the above and they will be passionate about continuing to work within the green sustainability space.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.