5 months ago
Join a global company that boasts a comprehensive track record of working with stakeholders across all aspects of the greenfield and brownfield development of renewables projects. With a focus on offshore wind farm development in Vietnam your experience will bolster my client’s renewables portfolio in the Asia-Pacific. The ideal candidate will add value to development processes specifically from conception to ensure the overall delivery of the project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish a first point of contact between my client and the relevant stakeholder.
- Holistic management of offshore wind projects in Vietnam.
- Guarantee the delivery of various wind projects by collaborating with an internal and external team from a multitude backgrounds.
- Prepare relevant briefs and reports that detail various project stages and lead regular meetings with various stakeholders.
- Assess the progress of projects against technical specifications, budget and milestone schedules and evaluate accordingly.
- Supervise contractors work progress to ensure work is delivered on time and within budget parameters.
- Based at construction site so that weekly and monthly progress reports can be formulated and reported on.
- Consult with the site manager as well as the engineering team for construction related issues such as HSE and the preparation of relevant documents.
- Manage my client’s on-going risk exposure concerning all aspects of the project.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in civil/electrical engineering or related field.
- Have relevant experience in offshore wind project management or similar experience in project management across EPC wind renewables projects.
- Ability to organise and manage a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated track record with working with various control packages.
If you feel you would be a great fit for this opportunity, please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org