Competitive Salary (DOE)
3 months ago
Join a leading EPC Company, who are looking for an O&M Project Manager to be responsible for PV projects in the Greek Market.
- To organize/arrange resources to perform Maintenance activities (subcontractors, specialized companies, suppliers)
- To support Regional O&M Director for recruitment of local O&M personnel and start-up of local O&M departments
- To support Regional O&M Director to budget and to keep track of it.
- To liaise with the engineering team and give input to create whitelists of suppliers.
- To liaise with the engineering and construction team in technical aspects that come up during the operational phase.
- To review the H&S regulations applied in every project and liaise with H&S team at any fault raised as a H&S hazard at the projects.
- Be up-to-date with the contracts (EPC and O&M) and manage a portfolio of solar projects, ensuring that all O&M activities are undertaken in accordance with the agreed contractual scope.
- Supervise O&M contractors to ensure any failures/downtimes are resolved in the soonest possible in order to ensure guaranteed project KPI’s (PR and Availability)
- To liaise with the project Clients (especially the Client AM), organizing regular update calls and respond to any issues for the sites raised by the project Clients (operational or non-operational)
- To assist Operations Manager for implementation of O&M reports (monthly, yearly)
- To work on the FAC punch lists of the project and pursue the FAC certificate and follow up the release of WC/PAC/FAC retentions from the clients.
- To expand the database of our contractors by making new collaborations after searching for new contractors
- To check that the projects are built in accordance with the Planning Permissions.
- Minimum 4 years proven track record in Management of O&M contractors or/and O&M engineers of operational solar projects.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred