10 months ago
Join a leading renewable O&M service provider with operations in various markets across Europe. The company manages the technical O&M on over 1 GWp portfolio, out of which approximately 300 MWp in Germany.
The Role :
- You keep an eye on the availability and performance of our solar power plants and strive to optimise their economic yield.
- You get to know the characteristics of the solar power plants and their components and are the customer's contact person for technical queries.
- You ensure that all O&M activities are carried out according to plan and initiate the necessary troubleshooting measures in good time.
- You monitor your plants and specifically detect deviations in performance and faults in individual components.
- You support the technicians with technical queries and ensure that occupational safety and environmental protection regulations are adhered to.
- You define and procure required spare parts
- You coordinate and monitor various subcontractor services for maintenance and/or repair
- You check the documentation of service operations and provide all data for the correct commercial processing
- You document and manage all events and activities with the help of a CMMS system
- You create periodic reports and thus provide maximum transparency for our customers
- You participate in our weekend on-call service
The Individual :
- Successfully completed vocational training in the field of electrical engineering, ideally additional qualification as a technician or master craftsman or successfully completed degree in the STEM field
- Initial work experience in the field of PV system construction or the technical management of PV systems is an advantage
- Experience with monitoring and CMMS systems desirable
- Very good written and spoken German, knowledge of English an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Driving licence class 3 or B, BE
- Structured, communicative, solution-oriented and independent way of working
- High degree of conscientiousness, reliability and ability to work in a team