A rare opportunity to join a leading international O&M company specialising in medium and large PV Systems. The successful candidate will monitor assets across Europe in an office based position in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Main duties include:
- Be involved in the O&M of a large solar portfolio across the UK
- Daily monitoring of the Performance of all the sites through a web portal.
- Analyse data in order to identify problems within the equipment
- Managing the Final Acceptance Certificate process (FAC) for all solar farms
- Contract conctractors in order to fix problems on site.
- 2-3 years experience in Solar O&M
- Electrical Engineer degree (preferable)
- Fluency in English & Italian
- Experience in both Site monitoring and Contract management