about 1 year ago
You'll be responsible for carrying out operations & maintenance activities on a wide variety of Solar projects.
As an O&M Technician, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Carrying out O&M tasks across the West Sussex region
- Ensuring adherence to all health & safety procedures at all times
- Carrying out operations, fault finding, checks and maintenance on ground mount solar PV plants which will include working on inverters, electrical components, cabling, junction boxes and the framework
- Assisting in the installation of solar plant (when/if required)
- Managing relationships with contractors working on the sites
- Providing reports on tasks undertaken
- To be considered for this position, you must hold relevant electrical engineering qualifications (apprenticeship / City & Guilds / NVQ / 17th/18th Edition etc). You will also have proven experience in a similar O&M FSE or Solar PV Electrician role.
- Previous experience in the solar PV sector (especially working on ground mount plant) and high voltage (HV) would be very advantageous.
- You will need to hold a full & valid driving licence. .