£30,000 - £40,000
2 months ago
- Monitor and analyse the performance of assets to identify failures and optimise performance.
- Remotely identify faults, record them and liaise with Portfolio Manager and on-site technicians to carry out repairs.
- Prepare regular client reports to keep them updated of plant performance and KPI.
- Understand client contracts to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Generate reports for thermography inspections, analyzing aerial thermography results, and other ad-hoc performance reports in conjunction with the portfolio manager.
- Work as part of a close team and support other members of the team when required.
- Assist with learning and development of new team members as and when required.