A rare opportunity to join a leading international renewables O&M provider. The successfull candidate will montior the performance of their own portfolio of solar assets in the UK.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of assets to identify failures and optimise performance.
- Remotely identify faults, record them and liaise with Portfolio Manager and on-site technicians to carry out repairs.
- Prepare regular client reports to keep them updated of plant performance and KPI.
- Understand client contracts to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Generate reports for thermography inspections, analyzing aerial thermography results, and other ad-hoc performance reports in conjunction with the portfolio manager.
- Work as part of a close team and support other members of the team when required.
- Assist with learning and development of new team members as and when required.
- Previous experience within the renewables industry, and especially in solar energy
- Good knowledge on a technical level of PV systems and their components
- Have good analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and report information.
- Be able to problem solve and work on your own initiative.
- Be organised and produce accurate information within timescales given.
- Be proactive and be willing to learn new skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft office programmes.
- Must be a good team player
- Engineering University degree desirable