over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to have been engaged on a search for a Non-Executive Director on behalf of a FTSE 250 listed renewable energy fund.
The Non-Executive Director (NED) will work with this closed-end investment company active in growing and managing a diversified portfolio of renewable energy assets in the UK and Internationally. Since its IPO, the company has grown consistently through a number of successful share placings. The Company targets an index-linked annualised dividend inflated by RPI and has paid all target dividends to date. The company can now boast a market cap more than £738m and a portfolio topping 1GW of renewable energy assets.
Role & Person Specification:
The proposed position is for a fifth director to join the Board of the fund.
- Expected time commitment will be 15 to 20 days per calendar year;
- Responsibilities will include participation at Board Meeting and membership of all three of the Board’s Committees;
- Ad hoc Board and Committee Meetings are held throughout the year and approx. 10 meetings of this type are held each year. The Board meets at least quarterly in Jersey.
- The Board is flexible on the desired scope of skills sought by the Board, but is targeting experienced individual with a high degree of knowledge of Solar investments and technology. These skills will be complimentary to the existing mix of skills possessed by the Board and the business of the Company;
- Proven experience on Audit Committees is necessary ensuring the highest quality of financial statements are recorded;
- The Board has adopted a diversity policy in line with Principle J of the UK Corporate Governance Code (2018);