Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
Our client a renewable Energy Asset Manager are looking for a newly qualified Financial Accountant. The ideal Candidate will have touched on Renewables / Infrastructure.
- Preparation of quarterly reporting
- Financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Work closely with Asset Management team to ensure forecasts and budgets are updated
- Preparing commentary on variances (budget vs. actual vs forecast).
- Maintenance of cash flow forecast models.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and liaising with auditors.
- VAT reporting.
- Assist with updating, improving and implementing procedures for the finance team.
Personal and Business Skills
- A confident communicator
- A positive attitude
- A strong multi-tasker.
- Excellent time management skills
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with ideally 1-2 years PQE.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Exposure within the renewable energy sector would be beneficial but not essential.