about 2 years ago
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a global fintech start up organisation who are in the process of receiving a multimillion pound investment. They are a growing organisation and looking to grow the digital distribution which has brought CRM, marketing and tech together.
Non-executive director will be responsible for maintaining stability during a period of rapid growth and the management of a dynamic structure. The role also includes contributing to financial planning for sustainability and growth and holding the CEO/CFO to account.
They are needing someone with a strong background in digital transformation to support it through a period of change as it seeks to grow. It is desirable that the individual has experience of dealing with operational challenges and managing a large budget.
- Attend Board meetings, offering an independent view to discussions in order to assist the Board of Directors to arrive at a balanced and objective decision
- Chair the Audit and Risk Committee and present the annual accounts to fellow Board members
- Work with the other Board Directors and the Chair to make governance arrangements effective
- Be aware of the interests of all stakeholders
- Strategic oversight of the 4 year strategy and annual plans. Candidates should have a finance background, with demonstrable success in a senior executive, or NED position.