2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a global leader in energy and digital transformation who are looking to expand their Sustainability Business Division. The position resides within their National Sales Team, and is part of Sustainability Business Division, one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic organizations within the company. The National Sales Manager will work within this environment selling to mid-market organisations headquartered in the UK. The role will operate along-side a team of sales and pre-sales specialists working across EMEA, APAC & Americas divisions. Successful candidates are not only required to possess strong prospecting, hunting and nurturing capabilities but must also have a strong track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong ability to hunt and self-generate business leads and opportunities
- Must have strong “closing” skills
- Meeting and exceeding annual and quarterly targets
- Identifying and creating new opportunities within the UK market
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and our global services and software portfolio
- Based on this understanding, they will recognize and articulate appropriate approaches to address gaps and enhance and communicate strengths in a way that meets customer needs and differentiates us from the competition
- Become a key contributor to assist in tailoring the global portfolio to address the needs of the UK market
- Be a dynamic leader in order to lead both our customers and others within the organization
- Collaborate with multiple sales teams in order to execute and orchestrate customer solutions
- Collaborate and interact with other multi-national marketing and sales teams and departments within the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years’ sales experience in the UK market, with a track record of delivering
- Strong proven track record of being successful in “autonomously” prospecting/hunting)
- Experience in consultative selling and services industry (sustainability & compliance services, procurement services and/or energy supply a plus)
- Nurturing experience, demonstrating a track record of consistently achieving sales targets in a high-pressure environment
- Fluent in English other languages are an advantage. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment, CRM systems (salesforce.com or equivalent)
- Someone who is self-driven, autonomous, influential, reliable, direct, curious and creative
- Be prepared to undertake significant national and occasional international travel within a challenging environment
Additional company incentives include attractive commission, an excellent company reputation within the industry, bonuses, and excellent benefits package.