Renewable Energy & Infrastructure, Net Zero & Sustainability, Energy Supply & Trading, Energy Recovery, Energy, ESG & Green Tech Finance, Energy Storage & DSR, Energy Management, Energy Procurement, Electro Mobility, Digital & Technology, IOT & Smart
Up to £50,000
Mid FS - Zeigo
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with a Global Renewable Energy Software business.
The recently acquired scale-up are providing a one-stop-shop for stakeholders to use cleaner energy by providing an innovative operating system.
Our client has recently experienced rapid growth and are now looking to bring in a mid-level full stack developer who will be critical in producing scalable software solutions to their platform.
This Individual will be joining the existing London-based team, who work in an agile, dynamic environment.
- Work through all aspects of the software development process using TypeScript and related technologies.
- Conduct testing of your own work.
- Take responsibility for your work’s quality and speed.
- Support other Tech and Engineering team members where required.
- Produce technical documentation and reports.
- Respond to Development, Design and Product team’s requests.
- Experience working in an agile development team.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in web application development across multiple projects.
- Minimum 2 years working experience with TypeScript.
- 2 years’ experience working with relational databases (preferably MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Desire to learn new software and technologies.
- A strong spoken and written English skills.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree in related field, e.g., Computer Science, Maths, Statistics
- Portfolio of projects you have worked on.
- Participation in hackathons/coding challenges.
- Interest in renewable energy sector.
- Passion for understanding technical ideas and explaining them to the team.
- Capability to improvise, troubleshoot, problem solve, and learn skills quickly.