£45,000 + Car Allowance + 15% Bonus
5 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is offering the chance to join one of the largest UK Energy Suppliers to join as a Metering & M&T Technical Delivery Manager as part of their successful Technical Delivery team.
The ideal candidate would have a successful background in Energy Management who can manage technical projects. You will be responsible for overseeing site surveys with 3rd party contractors then leading the onsite supervision of installs. On top of this, you will ensure the Health & Safety within the business unit and help to train sub-contractors. The client is looking for someone with great interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with variable stakeholder groups.
The role is home-based with UK wide travel across the client’s offices and customer sites.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- A strong Energy Management background
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of handling high value contractual arrangements
- Solid talent to organise people to guarantee actions are completed
- Adaptable in your approach and able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Track record of showing commercial knowledge and success
- Experience partnering the business and external 3rd parties
- Experience in metering or other forms of data gathering infrastructure
- Understanding and experience of typical industrial processes - Desirable
- Understanding of industrial electrical engineering applications - Desirable
- Understanding of re-engineering industrial processes - Desirable
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.