A rare opportunity to join a leading IPP who currently have a portfolio of over 2GW of renewable energy assets. They are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Edinburgh.
- Ensure high levels of saftey across the portfolio are complied with.
- Develop and implement trubine monitopring strategy
- Understand root cause of wind turbine failures and implement actions required to return assets to service
- Support instillation and asset managment team
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering
- Working / achieved Chartership with IMechE
- Experience of working with wind projects
- Experience in delivering multiple complex technicalprojects simultaneously
- Commercial awareness as well as experience in negotiation of technical work packages
- Aeroelastic modelling of wind turbines
- Ability to proactively identify and mitigate project rsiks
- High level of computing literacy